Top Blog Directories to Submit Your Blog to
One way for you to establish your audience is to actually have a niche that you proclaim yourself to be in, and one way for you to do this is to place your blog address in a blog directory. You also have the pick of the litter: you are not limited to placing your blog in a single directory, which is advantageous if you consider how these blog directories have their own audiences whom you might lose if you arenít meticulous enough.
If you are interested in submitting your blog to a blog directory, make sure that your blog is ready for the viewing. Do not simply place your blog address and then expect people to read half-baked essays, poor stories, or no entries at all. Have a lot of good content to welcome your new and current readers. Moreover, be aware of exactly what keywords your blog will have.
This means that you will have to go through your content, and then evaluate what keywords to use, so that you can properly categorize your blog and then provide the right keywords if the blog directory service asks for it.
Here are some blog directories that you may want to consider when you are finally ready to sign your blog up.
1. Blog Catalog (http://www.blogcatalog.com) allows you to not only place your blog into a category. It also shows which categories are the most popular, so that you can be better guided as to what market has the biggest readers. Through blog catalog, you can join discussions and form or join groups.
2. At Blog Hub (http://www.bloghub.com), you can add your blog and chat at a forum, chat with your fellow bloggers, and get news on affordable web hosting services, as well as other articles that might be of interest to you. Blog hub also offers information on how to use services to monetize your blog.
3. You can also add your blog to the directory at Blog Hint (http://www.bloghints.com), where you can view the latest blogs added, the most popular, and the highest rated. Blog Hints will even suggest a category for your blog, and you can access some Wordpress themes if you are using that service. There are many different blogs in this directory that you can search through. The blogs are also arranged in folders that are readily visible on the front page of the site.
4. At Blogging Fusion (http://www.bloggingfusion.com) you can also readily view the available categories, and you can even get your blog featured. There are also available blog ratings systems and popular blogs lists for you to browse.
5. Another directory is Blog Flux (http://dir.blogflux.com) where you can look through an alphabetical directory, see featured blogs, and see the latest updates to blogs listed in the directory.
By your GoodBuddy
Richard La Compte
You may contact me through my Help Desk
***Sorry Comments Are Temporarily Disabled!
1st January 1970 - 12:00am
1st January 1970 - 12:00am
My ArticlesForum Posting Techniques To Help You Promote Your Blog
Blog Directory For Your Blogís Victory
How To Use Forums To Promote Your Blog
Choosing Blogs To Comment On
Good Effect Of Concise Sigs For Blogs
Reasons Why Leaving Spam Comments Is NOT The Way To Promote Your Blog
What Forums To Participate In For Good Blog Promotion
4 Ways To Promote Your Blog Using E-mail Listings
7 Ways To Leave Comments And Drive Traffic Back To Your Blog
How To Find Email Groups To Promote Your Blog
How An Email Signature Can Be A Good Way To Promote A Blog
How To Add Your Blog To Blog Directories: A Primer
Have A Blog? Donít Do This To Your Email Sig!
Social Networking To Improve Your Blogís Traffic
Comment Posting: A Power Blog Promoting Technique
Email Listing Creation - Possible With Your Blog
Do's And Don'ts For Reciprocating Traffic To Promote Your Blog
Blog Promotion Through Email Groups
Using Tags To Get More Traffic To Your Blog Through Blog Directories
Top Blog Directories To Submit Your Blog To
Tips For Writing An Effective E-mail Signature Promoting Your Blog
Promoting Your Blog Through Forums